At this time we are taking every possible precaution to prevent the spread of COVID-19 at our community. We are working closely with local health officials to carry on a sense of normalcy so our residents can carry on with as close to their daily living routine as possible.
Ways We’re Staying Safe at Glen Terra:
- No visitors except those deemed essential to provide necessary care to our residents or vital community operations.
- Monitoring our residents in common areas to ensure they are following social distancing protocol and maintaining a six foot distance from one another. Masks are being encouraged amongst residents and have been provided as well.
- Adjusting dining room procedures and only one resident per table.
- Daily temperature checks of staff, residents and essential visitors upon entry to Glen Terra.
- Monitoring staff and residents for any signs of COVID-19 such as dry cough, fever, or shortness of breath.
- Complimentary meal tray delivery service to residents who choose to eat in their rooms.
- Small group exercise and activities still offered.
- All employees are required to wear a mask at all times and practice safe hand hygiene protocols.
To our dear family and friends of Glen Terra, we thank you all for your continued support and cooperation during these trying times. Glen Terra is beyond grateful to our staff who continue to arrive each day with a warm smile on their face ready to serve and care for every resident. We can never thank all the workers who continue to serve the community enough as well. This includes all the medical personnel, bank workers, delivery workers, transport workers, factory workers, first responders, utility workers, mail carriers, civil service employees, educators, farmers, military AND THE LIST GOES ON! We thank everyone on the front and back lines during this pandemic. We will continue to communicate with all staff, residents, and their loved ones of any changes or updates. Do NOT hesitate to reach out to our Executive Director, Carlos Lara, with any questions or concerns during this time 818-291-9220. Also, if you’d like to schedule a FaceTime or Zoom session with your loved one, please connect with Diana Avakyan at 818-210-1218 to set up a time.